Friday, July 31, 2009

I Shall Not Die But Live

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Psalms 103:2-3

Have you been diagnosed with some incurable disease and were given not years, not months but weeks to live? Are you losing weight and your skin is getting crumple and yellow? Are you losing your appetite and getting extremely weak? Are you afraid of sleeping and never wake up?

Have you have been visiting many different hospitals and seeing countless of doctors? Have you been swallowing bags of medicine pills and now the nurses and doctors can’t find any vein available to draw blood!

Are you losing hope in life, staring at the calendar and numbering your days? Please if the above is what you are facing now…take courage; it is not by coincidence you stumble upon this article.

I know medical science had reached its limit; the best doctor can’t do anything possible to cure you but don’t give up, don’t lose hope, don’t lose faith, you can call upon the creator, the healer and the one who give us life, Jesus.

If you want to live, from this moment, I want you to stop thinking about dying, stop numbering your days and stop thinking about what you cannot do!

Right now, close your eyes, stop thinking about any other thing, next open your eyes and declare it boldly; shout three times louder, Psalms 118:17.

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

Please, this is not some form of chanting or trying to phyco yourself. By saying out loud is to tell yourself to believe in God. Let the Word of God internalized, making it personal to you.

I know the doctor has given up hope on your case, I know no medicine can salvage your condition and I know you are waiting for your days. But please, we serve a supernatural God, He is our Healer, He is our deliverer. Appeal to Him, call upon Him, and cry to Jesus.

Healing starts from your mind. I know you may think it’s easier for me to say than to experience? Do you understand my pain and suffering? Do you know the trouble I am going through?

I may not one hundred percent understand your feeling and condition but believe me God knows! As I said it’s not by coincidence you stumble upon this article, you must braze yourself up and starts believing God can turn your situation upside down.

The choice is yours, you must make a decision. I sincerely and truly believe you will not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord, amen.

In Matthew 9, verse 18, you see a ruler coming to Jesus saying, “My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live.” What? Die already and you want Jesus to go?

But look at Jesus, he got up and went with the ruler. The ruler did not give up hope on her daughter. He must be thinking, “As long as I get Jesus to put his hand on my daughter, she will get well, she will live”, “As long as I get Jesus to put his hand on my daughter, she will get well, she will live”, “As long as I get Jesus…”

Wow! Look at the simple faith of the ruler, “As long as I get Jesus to put his hand on my daughter”. This is what you need to do now, picture Jesus placing his hand on you and you will recover, you will be cured and you be healed, amen.

This is something powerful; I don’t want you to miss it! Picture yourself getting better each day, resuming all your daily activities, going to work, running errands, dining with friends, going shopping, playing with your children, going to church and many many more. Starts seeing the right things! Picture yourself getting well.

The ruler did not give up even though his daughter was DEAD. The ruler did not give up even though the white clothe had covered his daughter face. The ruler did not give up even though the funeral was half way in progress. The ruler did not give up. Is your condition worse than his?

And if the ruler did not give up, why should you? Please, I am not speaking arrogantly without understanding your pains and suffering but I only hope and pray that you will not give up and experience the healing power of God in your life, amen.

Next, Jesus went to the ruler’s house and there were lots of people. But look at what Jesus say in verse 24, “Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep.” Hahaha! Everyone laughed at Jesus. You must be crazy, this girl is dead and now you are saying she is asleep. Jesus, you must be joking!

And when Jesus took the girl by the hand, she got up. Hallelujah, praise the Lord! Your sicknesses is only temporal, your pain and suffering is only temporal, you are only asleep! You are not dead! It’s not the end yet!

You must change your mentality! Like Jesus, you must picture yourself as only asleep not dead! You will not die; you will live to declare the works of the Lord. Healing starts from your mind.

Do not bother about what others said, do not bother by the doctor’s report, do not bother about the condition of your health, do not bother about what you cannot do BUT starts to picture, meditate and declare the healing of God in your life every moment, everyday and all the time.

Let me end with 3 John 2, dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

No comments: