Friday, July 24, 2009

Jesus is my best friend

When I was younger my family did not go to church often. I did not know much about Jesus or religon. If the question of “What religon are you” came up I never knew what to say. As I got older I began to wonder about Jesus and God.

I had a lot of questions about life and no one really had any good answers. I started to think a lot of things were pointless and I began to get hopeless. I began to think about God and Jesus and wondered if it was real.

One night I asked Jesus into my life because I remember hearing someone say that Jesus is always knocking waiting for you to open the door. I did not know the right prayer so I think I told him to kick the door down and help me or something like that.

Shortly after I asked Jesus into my life, Jesus came to me in one of my dreams. One night I was extremely depressed and I had never been that depreesed before. I really felt worthless and hopeless.

Jesus came in my dream and told me to put my hands in the air and I did not know why, but I did it anyway. It felt so great that I even did the dance called walking like a egyptian, it was a dance when I was a kid.

I started to burst out laughing and I had not laughed like that in years it was great. Jesus still comes to me in my dreams and it is always unexpected. That is his style. I think it is cool because it gets real reactions and answers from you.

Since I have known Jesus life has felt like a new reality. I don’t depend on the things I used to for happiness. All I need is Jesus. Jesus sends the right people into your life and you are always provided for. All you have to do is trust Jesus and have Faith.

I have learned a lot from Jesus he is a great teacher,because he teaches you with your own life. I know everything in the bible is true and I enjoy reading the bible as often as I can. I think a lot of it is very interesting and cool to read. It is better than the books we read in school.

I remember my life before I knew Jesus and I am never going back to that. Nothing in this world means anything with out Jesus with you. I could be homeless living under a bridge and it would not matter as long as Jesus is with me.

I am sure I’d whine a little but Jesus would cheer me up. If people are feeling hopeless they should ask Jesus into their life and I garuntee they won’t be let down.

I am a Christian forever. Jesus is my best friend.

No comments: